ELASTIC TABLECLOTHS – TABLECLOTH GRAY.
- A tablecloth is a cloth used to cover a table. Typically tablecloths are made of cotton or other natural fibres, or fabrics made from man made or synthetic fibres. Some are designed to be easy to wipe clean, often using PVC coated materials.
- (tablecloth) a covering spread over a dining table
- A cloth spread over a table, esp. during meals
- Able to encompass variety and change; flexible and adaptable
- capable of resuming original shape after stretching or compression; springy; “an elastic band”; “a youthful and elastic walk”
- rubber band: a narrow band of elastic rubber used to hold things (such as papers) together
- a fabric made of yarns containing an elastic material
- (of an object or material) Able to resume its normal shape spontaneously after contraction, dilatation, or distortion
- Springy and buoyant
elastic tablecloths – Series 6116
TMNK draws on Tablecloth at MoMA
Flea Market, Thrifted, Recycled…
2. Flea market tablecloth turned into aprons: it is not my kind of print, but for $1 it makes great aprons.
3. Thrifted bias tape and beaded elastic for your head: the bias tape makes quick strings for the apron and the little beads from the hair band keep the strings in place.
4. My mom asked for aprons and these will brighten up her kitchen.